Wow, that was a long mind block I had! Summer is over though and do we start buying for Christmas now?! Having been to some department stores, I am already seeing shelves being prepared for Christmas stock and I have only just celebrated the kids going back to school after 5 weeks off!
I am sure this is happening earlier every year. I’ll be buying sun lotion along with some mistletoe next year! #Selfridges has already opened its Christmas store, 149 days early!
Christmas seems to be the next big occasion and with #Brexit around the corner, some pre-planning may be required! Here are a few things that can be done now:
- Book a holiday out of here (obviously not with Thomas Cook)
- Start shopping for loved ones before the price hike (want to buy sterling silver jewellery?!)
- Cut down your gift list numbers!
- Add #bloomingcharms to your list for high quality #gifts at great prices
- Shop from small businesses for a more personal service
Visit us at bloomingcharms